Our relationship-based advice service means that we are committed to helping you to manage your wealth in a way which reflects your personal circumstances. Putting you firmly at the centre of everything we do is core to our culture and enables us to run a genuinely client-focused business. We strongly believe that if we do this well, we will have a long-term relationship built on trust that will enable you to become an advocate of our business. We aim to deliver on our commitment to you by:
- Providing personal face-to-face financial advice
- Producing a financial plan and a detailed lifetime cashflow statment
- Because we know that what you want from life will change over time we provide you with the opportunity to review what’s important to you regularly
- Aiming for your investments to be managed effectively
- Ensuring that our correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are sensitive to your needs.
We want your experience of Provest Wealth Management to be positive in every sense and for all of your dealings with us to meet your complete satisfaction.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.